BioCare Adult Multivitamins & Minerals
Adult Multivitamins and Minerals is a comprehensive one-a-day capsule for adults, for all round nutritional support. It contains bio-available minerals for enhanced absorption and is iron and copper free.
- Optimal bioavailability
- Formulated with people with intolerances and allergies in mind
- Vitamin C presented in a low acidity form as magnesium ascorbate
- Contains Vitamin D2 - suitable for vegans
- Contains yeast-free selenium and natural vitamin E
- Iron and copper free
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, muscles and teeth
- Vitamin C, B6, B12, D, Selenium and Zinc help to contribute to the normal function of the immune system
- B vitamins contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Approved by The Vegetarian Society
Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate1),, Silicon Dioxide, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Calcium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6, (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Potassium Citrate, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate), Inositol, Dicalcium Phosphate, PABA, Modified Tapioca Starch,, Acacia Gum, Manganese Citrate, Sunflower Oil, Chromium Picolinate, Sucrose, Corn Starch, Folic Acid, Sodium Molybdate,, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), L-Selenomethionine, Potassium Iodide, Biotin, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamine), Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols1), Vitamin D2 (as Ergocalciferol).
ne capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.