BioCare Mycopryl 680
Mycopryl® 680 provides a high strength caprylic acid, a short chain fatty acid found in human breast milk and coconuts, buffered with calcium and magnesium.
- Mycopryl® is buffered with calcium and magnesium
- Mycopryl® is not water-soluble like some caprylic acid products such as potassium and zinc caprylate
Caprylic Acid, Calcium Hydroxide, Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Magnesium Hydroxide, Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate)
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Caution is advised for individuals with colitis, gastritis or ulcerative conditions of the stomach/intestine.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.