OptiZinc includes L-Methionine and Zinc. Zinc Methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared to many other forms of zinc and provides 14mg elemental zinc per daily intake.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
- L-Methionine is an amino acid
- Zinc contributes to normal metabolism of fatty acids
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose),, Zinc Methionin (OptiZinc®), Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide, & Magnesium Stearate), Natural VanillaFlavour.
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.