- Vitamin B6, B12 and folic acid contribute to normal homocysteine metabolism
- Plant sterols/stanols contribute to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels with a daily intake of 800mg
- Lactobacillus plantarum is a lactic acid bacteria
Bulking Agent (Microcrystalline Cellulose), Plant Sterols1, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water),, Trimethylglycine, Anti-caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Vegetable Magnesium Stearate), Vitamin, B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Lactobacillus plantarum, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 (as Cyanocobalamin).
One capsule taken three times daily with food or as professionally directed.
- Not to be taken by pregnant or breastfeeding women or children under 5 years of age.
- Total dietary intake of phytosterols from foods and supplements should not exceed 3g per day.
- Long term intake of amounts greater than 10mg vitamin B6 daily may lead to mild tingling and numbness
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.